Welcome to Career Services
Top 5 Reasons to Make an Appointment with Career Services:
5. Individualized information about careers available with each major, including information on “What can I do with a major in….”
4. Opportunity for detailed discussion about your goals, interests, and skills to help you through the decision-making process.
3. Career assessments to increase self awareness and help narrow options.
2. Learn about Career Connect, our online job posting system exclusively for Edgewood students. Use this site to post your resume or find a part-time job or internship opportunity that might help you discover your interests!
1. If you start coming to see us early on during your time at Edgewood, your chances of success after graduation will be even higher.
Call 663-2281 to make an appointment with a career counselor!
Mission of Career Services
To provide comprehensive career decision-making and planning services that teaches/guides students through the process of career exploration and development. Career Services also assists students and alumni in developing the skills and knowledge to conduct successful job searches and to view their career development as a lifelong process.
Edgewood College welcomes to its learning community women and men of diverse backgrounds, religious affiliations, ethnic and racial identifications, and sexual orientations.