Academic Success and Career Development
Summer 2019 Drop-In Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 9:00 am- 1:00 pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
There will be NO drop-in hours on the following dates:
- May 17th, May 21st - 23rd, June 4th - 6th, June 18, June 25, and June 27
Additionally, throughout the month of July, assistance will be given by appointment ONLY. Regular drop-in hours will resume in August.
Whether you need help reviewing your resume or cover letter, setting up a LinkedIn profile, or searching for a job or internship opportunity, the Academic Success and Career Development Center is here for you!
Drop-In Hours require no appointment and generally consist of 15-minute individual sessions. This option is the fastest, simplest way for students to get timely assistance. Simply come to De Ricci 206 and sign in at the front desk.
We also offer appointments for more in-depth conversations. If you would like to make an appointment with your Academic and Career Counselor, please log into Career Connect and click on the red rectangle "Click here to make an appointment" on the mid right-hand side of the screen, or call 608.663.2281
Graduate students and alumni - contact Sara Hanson to make an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.663.2329
College Completion students can schedule appointments with Shanna Dean via Career Connect. (After logging in, click on the red rectangle "Click here to make an appointment" on the mid right-hand side of the screen, or by calling 608.663.3243)
- upload your resume to be automatically reviewed by an Academic and Career Counselor
- search for internships and part and full-time jobs
- create a visual profile for employers to view and connect with you
- schedule an appointment with an Academic and Career Counselor